Inklusive XRE (eXternal Render Engine) 9 Server Software sowie Transcoder Anwendung.
XRE Transcoder 9 und EDIUS XRE Server - NAB-Show Report 2018
The XRE Transcoder 9 is a standalone conversion solution that enables broadcasters and media companies to automate the transcoding of media files, using watch folders that can be placed anywhere on a network. Transcoding is fully optimized to the host machine’s specifications and is faster than real-time in many cases.
Supplied as software or a full turnkey system and connected via Ethernet, XRE Transcoder 9 gives editors in a workgroup the freedom to spend their time editing, not transcoding, and supports the extensive list of formats and codecs that has made EDIUS such a force in broadcast news production. And the XRE Transcoder 9 can be used with any third-party professional NLE system.
- Purpose-built transcoding system leveraging powerful EDIUS NLE format support
- Can be used with EDIUS and third-party NLEs
- Watch folder functionality
- Job monitor for creating watch folders, managing and monitoring jobs
- Can process two jobs simultaneously
- Multiple XRE Transcoders can be used as nodes to process multiple jobs in parallel
- New “Effect Template” feature to apply effects to clips while transcoding
- Customized effects such as graphics, filters and image manipulation can be applied automatically
- Can also be used to conform/render EDIUS projects
- Video formats: AVCHD, AVI, HDV, MOV, MP4 and MXF
- Audio formats: AAC, AIFF, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Professional, Dolby Digital Plus, MPEG Audio Layer-3, MPEG Audio Stream, Ogg Vorbis Files, Wave and Windows Media Audio
- Supported codecs: H.264, H.265, MPEG-2, XAVC, XAVC S, XDCAM (DV/HD/EX), P2, DVCPRO, AVC Ultra, Apple ProRes, Grass Valley HQ/HQX and DNxHD
- SDK available to facilitate integration into third-party systems and workflows
- Convert audio as source to other audio formats or to video
- Audio normalization
- Simultaneous processing: Yes (can process two jobs simultaneously)
- Parallel processing: Yes (multiple XRE Transcoders can be used as nodes to process multiple jobs in parallel)
Datenblatt / Datasheet